Status
Not open for further replies.
So what for munchies tonight? I know some of you stoners are foodies too. What on the plate? I'm thinking pork loin, some kind of balsamic vinegar, onions, apples, red wine reduction of some sort... damn I'm hungry.

I'm leaning towards wild boar back loin on the grill with rub.

Just took a nice little boar when the river flooded. No stink to it so no soaking.

One before that was over 200lbs and had to soak it for a week and it was still a little gamey

Sorry @stepside, you were right on the number, but the rules were to give the strain and name of the smoke report! You all are a hoot! Big fun @ AFN today. Keep in mind, ep has a couple gifts to dole out too, so stay tuned for our resident penguin to dole out some beans!! You all have to admit, that's one of the funniest smoke reports I have ever read! Leave it to @namvet25 to keep it real!

I think I just jumped, ran and screamed through my living room and kitchen like an ADHD 7 year old on his birthday. I'm glad I spend so much time on here my older lady hates me some times lol really pays off! What a great 420! Holy crap....I wanted to try this strain so so so so bad honestly! @briman PM coming your way! I'll b here hanging out all day. I'm excited to see the rest of the festivities....I'm going to smoke to celebrate! Good luck everyone on the next round!

Sorry @stepside, you were right on the number, but the rules were to give the strain and name of the smoke report! You all are a hoot! Big fun @ AFN today. Keep in mind, ep has a couple gifts to dole out too, so stay tuned for our resident penguin to dole out some beans!! You all have to admit, that's one of the funniest smoke reports I have ever read! Leave it to @namvet25 to keep it real!
It is a very honest and real scenario in depth report. Better than anything in high times lol

Alright hold off on the give aways for a bit got to run to the dispensary to get momma some CBD oil and CBD smoke.. I need CBD beans to grow .. Will have to order some tonight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back