Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

First you need to read the smoke report I am about to post below...Match it up in the strain reviews/smoke report section and comment here on what strain it is and who wrote it. and the GSC's are yours!!
Tell me this isnt the funniest thing you have ever read!!!

"Its only been curing for two weeks so it is a tad harsh but that will change with time,I only had three reg hits from my pipe and at first I thought it wasnt to strong but then when I got up my legs felt like rubber and I was in slow motion for awhile.Shes a crepper and when I got some food and went to watch tv in bed,next thing I knew I woke up a little later with a pieace of pizza stuck to my face and shit all over the bed. Imust have dosed off . This is strong so I have to watch how much I take or its lights out. Strong indica couch potato ."
Ready...GO!

First you need to read the smoke report I am about to post below...Match it up in the strain reviews/smoke report section and comment here on what strain it is and who wrote it. and the GSC's are yours!!
Tell me this isnt the funniest thing you have ever read!!!

"Its only been curing for two weeks so it is a tad harsh but that will change with time,I only had three reg hits from my pipe and at first I thought it wasnt to strong but then when I got up my legs felt like rubber and I was in slow motion for awhile.Shes a crepper and when I got some food and went to watch tv in bed,next thing I knew I woke up a little later with a pieace of pizza stuck to my face and shit all over the bed. Imust have dosed off . This is strong so I have to watch how much I take or its lights out. Strong indica couch potato ."
Ready...GO!
Kush van stitch by namvet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back