Status
Not open for further replies.
The Portal Gift Shop is have a nice 420 sale. Most things are on sale, and the freebies are pretty nice. I ordered 15 regular Stone Dragon "Special Reserve" for $57.00 including shipping, and am getting 25 freebies with it. 40 seeds @$1.42 ea including shipping.

Special Reserve :

Freebies:
Portal Free Mix – 15 regular autoflowering seeds

Burma Diesel – 3 feminised photoperiod seeds

Ruby – 3 autoflowering feminised seeds

Fairy Frost – 1 autoflowering feminised seed

Moon Tears – 1 autoflowering feminised seed

Nashira – 1 autoflowering feminised seed

Hydra – 1 autoflowering feminised seed
best deal in seeds!

Thank you all! and I plan to give these to someone in need, I have a couple people in mind.

Yep, we have a winner! pop22 is spot on, so you guys running your weed in the over longer or lower, temps are missing out on the best your weed will give up the thc. Any higher temps and you are burning off the thc and potency, same with higher temps. Here is the graph again, so you all can save it in your download files!
@pop22 pm me a safe address and we will get them out to you! Congrats.

I will be back in a couple hours to throw up another question, or something to make you ALL go searching google!!:eyebrows:

Next up will be a 3 pack of FASTBUDS GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, so you know it will be something to stump you all good!

you guys are comedians! got jokes! :haha:I was flippin bacon and stirring eggs, makin the wife breakfast, before she leaves for work, cuz that's how I roll.:thumbsup:

Okay I was kidding @pop22 I'm ordering today ...I though I found some shatter in my work truck but I don't know what it is...any takers !!
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back