Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! I was chatting with a friend about seeds and she says "Oh no, your not ordering any more. You already have like 30 seeds" I couldn't help but laugh. "What, you have more?" **laughs again** "How many?!" My only response was "The order last week alone was 40 hun..." Her answer to that was "**** ***** *** **** ***!!!"

I was almost scared to ask about yesterdays order, lol.

You never know, the civilized world could end tomorrow, I bet all the peeps on the walking dead wished they had a seed Vault

Got 5 x Mumbling Dragons and getting 20 free seeds from the Autoflower Portal, plus got some Blue jade auto's & a free T-shirt with my design on it & maybe some other bits and pieces for winning a comp on Autoflower Portal.
Sun is blazing here and I'm about to set of to our local 420 gathering, don't start any comps for an hour or two, I need to go give my support to our local cannabis club.
Hope everyone is having a boom draw and lots of canna fun, love ya all AFN family, be back later with some proper red eye lol.
f6a094c8c91c37976514b667463d099d.jpg

mmmm that's better!​

Last edited:
OK, HERE WE GO....This pop comp will be for a 3 pack of MEPHISTO CHEMDOGGIN!!!!!
HOW TO WIN? HERE"S HOW... I"LL POST A QUESTION AND THE FIRST PERSON TO GET IT RIGHT WINS! EASY AS THAT! IF I DONT HAVE A WINNER WITHIN 2 HOURS, they will go back in the pile for a new question!! ONE GUESS PER PERSON!!!
:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

READY?............

WHAT IS THE PROPER TIME AND TEMPERATURE TO DECARBOXYLATE YOUR WEED IN THE OVEN?

GOOD LUCK!

OK, HERE WE GO....This pop comp will be for a 3 pack of MEPHISTO CHEMDOGGIN!!!!!
HOW TO WIN? HERE"S HOW... I"LL POST A QUESTION AND THE FIRST PERSON TO GET IT RIGHT WINS! EASY AS THAT! IF I DONT HAVE A WINNER WITHIN 2 HOURS, they will go back in the pile for a new question!!
:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

READY?............

WHAT IS THE PROPER TIME AND TEMPERATURE TO DECARBOXYLATE YOUR WEED IN THE OVER?

GOOD LUCK!
250° 30 minutes

HOW TO WIN? HERE"S HOW... I"LL POST A QUESTION AND THE FIRST PERSON TO GET IT RIGHT WINS! EASY AS THAT! IF I DONT HAVE A WINNER WITHIN 2 HOURS, they will go back in the pile for a new question!!

READY?............

WHAT IS THE PROPER TIME AND TEMPERATURE TO DECARBOXYLATE YOUR WEED IN THE OVEN?

GOOD LUCK!
240 Fahrenheit for 30 minutes [emoji1]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back