Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, giggity. It's 9:28 am on 4-20 I think I'm going to have a great day!!!

The Mega poll just closed... I squeaked it out by 2 votes.

Guess I don't need to order any seeds today !!!
:bong: I love 420

83d21e1cdba5811a8f97206a86917f0e.jpg

May the haze be with you!
Star_3d420c_2168753.jpg

I'm finishing up that sweet purple Crystal Meth
:dizzy: you oughta have a hit or two:pass:
Congrats on your win step! That's awesome! And actually I was looking at ordering some fast buds today and possibly some sweet seeds . Haven't tried either of those breeders yet...but I think I have a problem step....I want to order more seeds....really bad man lol like I might have a problem LMAO this is my current bank......3cheese xxl, 3frisian duck, 3 quick one, 1 auto nycdiesel, 7 stone dragon, 15 REGs from the portal, 1Hydra, 1fairy frost,1nashira, 1moontear, 3Ruby, 3 Burma diesel, 5 moonstone REGs, 4 toofless alien, 3 heisenberg, 3 Himalaya orange diesel, 7 blackberry kush, 3 Tyrone special, 5grape crinkle, 5 sour stomper, 5 three bears og, 5 skyrone stomper, 2 sour straws, 4 black diesel, 4 ls diesel....for a grand total of 98 in the bank or ordered, paid for and coming lol.

Congrats on your win step! That's awesome! And actually I was looking at ordering some fast buds today and possibly some sweet seeds . Haven't tried either of those breeders yet...but I think I have a problem step....I want to order more seeds....really bad man lol like I might have a problem LMAO this is my current bank......3cheese xxl, 3frisian duck, 3 quick one, 1 auto nycdiesel, 7 stone dragon, 15 REGs from the portal, 1Hydra, 1fairy frost,1nashira, 1moontear, 3Ruby, 3 Burma diesel, 5 moonstone REGs, 4 toofless alien, 3 heisenberg, 3 Himalaya orange diesel, 7 blackberry kush, 3 Tyrone special, 5grape crinkle, 5 sour stomper, 5 three bears og, 5 skyrone stomper, 2 sour straws, 4 black diesel, 4 ls diesel....for a grand total of 98 in the bank or ordered, paid for and coming lol.

OK so where's the problem?? I know what you're saying but there's only an upside to that.

Seed buying is almost as addictive as gambling,alcohol, almost anything. I have a pretty huge collection going too. My wife actually made me put the brakes on last year. I've since got the green light but had to slow down.

As if this day isn't great already. I just won a pack of Money Berry beans from North Genetics and a pair of Wavelength LED protective glasses. In about 9 more contests today so who knows maybe get ultra lucky.

Seed buying is almost as addictive as gambling,alcohol, almost anything. I have a pretty huge collection going too. My wife actually made me put the brakes on last year. I've since got the green light but had to slow down.
Me too! I was chatting with a friend about seeds and she says "Oh no, your not ordering any more. You already have like 30 seeds" I couldn't help but laugh. "What, you have more?" **laughs again** "How many?!" My only response was "The order last week alone was 40 hun..." Her answer to that was "**** ***** *** **** ***!!!"

I was almost scared to ask about yesterdays order, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back