Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the most part, yes :coffee: important thing, is the dog seems to like it. Lotsa trails and parks around….he likes having the actual grass.

Got my grow up and going, put sprouted seeds in soil this afternoon, so we’re off to the races on that. Now it will be a patient 2-3 month wait for a harvest :doh:

All in all, I think this place will work out well. :headbang::pass::smokeit:
and perhaps fewer rattlesnakes? :pighug:

See, that’s my thing. I feel like I always trip on having a good filter, controlling smells etc….then smoke joint after joint after joint….so there’s plenty of smell anyway….Plus, it’s like, legal and shit:rofl:

Not legal here but if my neighbors think I'm always smoking weed, they'll probably not think I'm growing any

Ph...ph...ph... :pass: .... I Know it shouldn't be like that.....BUT.....

If people Know you actually Grow.......you put a Target on your back........:pass:...however available and affordable it is locally.....there is always a Cost...and where there is cost there is profit for a Ripper....:shrug:...

So I would take precautions to hide my growing..........:watering:

We got caught out down here with 4 small plants ...by the time the rumour went around town we had a cannabis farm.......and That is Dangerous....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back