Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t we let the guy experiment by himself and just give the best advice we can as we are not the best growers in the world, well - at least we can not prove it 💚.

Hell yes!

There is some huge grow-companies out there… but it’s doesn’t mean that they are the best, or maybe they are because they have the funds to buy Co2 and the best lights, AC’s, etc.

Yeah, but if it’s a big operation it’s 10’s of thousands of $$$, so you can usually bet they have the rest of the equation pretty much nailed down for that kind of investment. ( well I’ll have to qualify that as I’ve seen way, way to many shit managed farms.)

But it’s up to each one of us to invest in our gear, with the chance to grow the best weed in the world.

But, dig it, as I usually do not give advice for this very reason. I speak from experience on this specific topic and if I can save a grow-buddy a few bucks. . .

Peace,

Afternoon kittens......had fun at the yard sale and made a few sales, wife made out on her Philippine 1911 that I had to kick a .25 cal into the deal but I got paid on a bolt .410 single so all's good. Very little interest in the old LED's as they are all so still into the HPS and MH way of doing things.And of course once they made a stupid comment about how you can't grow good weed under LED's I have to fire right back with " lemme guess, you only do photos too, right?".......fvcking backwards thinking, flat earth asshats.....and they've all and everyone of them smoked out in back off my stuff.....and loved it.

Damn straight up concentrated worms.
It's straight up compost juice. I just threw the EC meter in there and it made it error out.

20231111_151821.jpg
20231111_151823.jpg
20231111_151824.jpg

In your opinion, is co2 supplementation necessary for home grows? :pass:
Absolutly not....look at the big company grows and how many use C02....it requires a closed system to be used efficiently, with injection at the right times to keep ppm within the right levels...then you have to figure the nutrient and light increases needed to make the most of the higher absorption rates for increased growth. The home grower would be utilizing more time inspecting and talking to their plants than Co2 supplimenting.

Afternoon kittens......had fun at the yard sale and made a few sales, wife made out on her Philippine 1911 that I had to kick a .25 cal into the deal but I got paid on a bolt .410 single so all's good. Very little interest in the old LED's as they are all so still into the HPS and MH way of doing things.And of course once they made a stupid comment about how you can't grow good weed under LED's I have to fire right back with " lemme guess, you only do photos too, right?".......fvcking backwards thinking, flat earth asshats.....and they've all and everyone of them smoked out in back off my stuff.....and loved it.
Fucking right! I bet they all got smoked TF out too! :bump:

REALLY?:yoinks::face:Any idea when they made the change?
Hopefully, I won't need to know for quite a while!!!!!!!!!
That reminds me I need to do a flush on my little stupid ELECTRIC water heater.
I got a little bit out of it when I first flushed it after buying the property. I do it about once a year and get a tiny bit.
Dunno about exact timing, but sometime between 1996 and 2020. We built in 96, and I did the plumbing with pex that was standard then. I gather that the wall thickness has been slightly increased due to failures somewhere, but am not too sure about that. At any rate, the current pex looks and feels identical, but it is not, and current crimp rings will not work on it. If you have a supply of the old ones, they may work, as long as the inserts have not also been changed, in which case you will need a special adapter ring which may be what the plumber gave to me. The new rings, when applied to old pex seem perfect, but seep because they are not quite tight enough. :pighug: @PinkyNotTheBrain probably knows all about this stuff. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back