Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrong-turn-hill-billy.gif

Gamin Fenix 6 @Aloneworld :headbang: .....he bought it second hand.......

But all of the models seemed to do it.............and it's getting Near.....cough...cough...Xmas......:yeah:...

so you could ask for Amazon vouchers insteady of pressies..............:pass:....just a Thought........

Thank you @Mossy. We, or she had a look and found one for ~200 bucks or something. I’ll look up the one you posted tomorrrow. Have just slept 5 hour of 48…

meanwhile, today'z update....
look, up there! :jump: it'z the exact same fuckin squirrel! :jump: in the exact same fuckin tree! :jump: :face: (and woulda been at the exact same time if we hadn't turned the clockz back an hour las nite :doh: true story :thumbsup: ) ppp

View attachment 1643759
That was a nice point!
I had a Britney Spaniel that my secretary gave me, named Freddie. her husband couldn't hunt anymore and Freddie was confined to a small backyard. Freddie was in pure heaven at the farm!
Not only was he a excellent bird dog, he hunted anything that you were hunting! It took one time with a carcass and telling him what it was for him to track it the next time we went hunting for that animal.
He was some dog!

Two phenotypes usually on the freebies. So one will be a little Girl Scout cookies 🍪 and one will be Grape 🍇 gas.

All Mephisto strains are solid and very frosty.
3 Bears OG is the only Meph girl that has ever given me any kind of problems. But none of the crosses with her have given me any problems! The only reason I bought her was to make crosses with to duplicate a freebie that was absolutely delicious! Both times she turned out to be a mutant.:face:

After my first Grow, I have not had grow without a Mephisto girl.

Have you ran Canna-Cheese, Meph's first THC/CBD?
The way Aunt Ginny’s Elixir is currently performing , I think I'd probably wanna get that one also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back