Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea​

The people who stay here on the internet, on this site has something in common.
We are probably about the same persons, who’s probably have had our ups and downs throughout life.

But as we have matured and learned from our mistakes we don’t wan’t do them again, well sometimes we do them, but the reasons are to (it takes a lot of time to explain) complicated to express.

Anyhow, many of us has learned a lot of different things/skills during our life’s
The idea was if we combine 5-10-50-100 or whoever we approve to join and do as good as we can at the things we love to do and agree to work with, we would have multiple skills and a much bigger budget.

IT/growing weed/building houses to live in/ come up with ideas/projects//grow food, educate et.c.

Combined with all the small bucks we have we could make a pig pot from just a few dollar each, or cents, the only thing that matters is that we are having fun and that we all agree on every subject together and on every thing we do, so no one feels sad or beeing left behind.

:smokeout::peace::passit::wiz:

Last edited:
I've got some breeding/ Seed making questions.
I have one Asian Haze (F) seed left. She is supposedly a fast photo, but I didn't see that. The outdoor girl produced some insane quality hash and temple balls. The clone I took produced some very nice bud. I think the genetics should be preserved.
If it sprouts, I'll take some Clones. I'll reverse one or two In use Twenty20 STS spray to make some S1s.
In simplest terms, S1s Are basically a copy with some genetic differences, correct?
That would be basically a preservance of the strain, correct?

A refinement of the strain would be taking those S1 seeds and do a pheno hunt For the attributes you want to enhance Or possibly bad traits eliminated. You would also want to clone those particular plants that you're going to breed with on that run in case something happens And to be able to duplicate it if the seeds produced actually produced the intended results... ........... I assume that's probably ideal, but for someone small it might be difficult to do.
Are those seeds considered S2s? Or BX? If you breed to the same S1s, don't you stand a chance of bringing forth recessive genes? I guess recessive jeans can be good or bad though.

Currently, my really only intention is making seeds to preserve the girl. That's this particular girl, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't want to refine some other girl that I find. And I'm mainly talking about the medical girls.

That's a little bit of dreaming, as far as the refinement part goes. With all the genetics I currently have, I have some proven performers for particular uses. I have quite a bit of untested genetics that could fill multiple purposes.
The reality is that today we have an outstanding selection of genetics available. Your non-medical user. with most genetics being absolute fire, would mainly select strains for flavor.
Now, I do feel that there is a lot of improvement that can be done for your more medical related strains. There's just not a lot of breeders out there doing the needed research, but it is improving quite a bit.
If I do any playing with genetics it will be on the medical side.

What do you guys think?
Bill-zee-bub, how was your Halloween? :evil1::rofl:

As per your PM and our past chats about this, I still have a few beans left as well which will help in your pheno hunt.
Asian Haze is not well explored at all as we know, no telling how common your pheno is... You saw mine, totally different across the board!
Some other Haze guru's elsewhere looked mine over, felt she looked Thai/Haze in build on the buds but the aroma is very Haze leaning (woods/pine, sour citrus/metallic, some distant floral/sweet trying to get through?). I forget what you said yours smelled like, but it wasn't this. Your buds were more "hybrid" in build, moderate density pom-poms without the floret stacking that is typical of Haze and Thai ( akin to foxtailing, not the same deal though IMO)... Some cultivars literally form dreadlocks, gotta see if I can find that grow and pic again!
Mine started doing this stacking, just shorter in length...
ahz4.jpg

The bud structure on yours and the aroma I believe is what you're after? So am I! I SO wanted the same pheno', not that this one is bad in any way, just different... there's a very complex mix in AHz especially with his auto Haze lineage in the mix, along with the African Zamal. My best guess is yours was more of a Zamal leaner?

Anyway, she IS a fast photo man, trust me (and LBH!)... You have any idea how long Old Timers Haze, Meao Thai and many Original Haze's take to finish bloom? Calculate using months, not weeks- :rofl: ... At another forum I get to see all the above and more grown by top hats; 14-16 weeks is typical, "pearl" pheno's may go even longer (think Dr. Grinspoon)...
Size affects this too; your bigger girl in less Sun would normally be slower vs. smaller pot and/or more Sun. You saw mine at the OD Comp, 7gal pot + lots of Sun and she was done blooming in about 6 weeks!

S1's are about as close as you can get with seeds for getting the same pheno's, but you have to start with the pheno you wanted. That didn't happen (hindsight is a killer, hey?), so it's a big dice roll on if (ever) your pheno shows again... best you can do is grow as many as you can and butt cover with clones. But every step away from that one pheno drops the odds of course,...
Even then, each time you reverse a girl, there's some genetic scrambling. Can't be helped, meiosis just works that way when you form gametes...
Again, we have next to no data about her and the phenotype expressions, so for all we know mine was the oddball!

LBH's fem's are all F1's I think, this isn't his usual wheelhouse and I don't think they were worked beyond F1. You could contact him at his website, he may even have more seeds! He can offer more insight about phenotypes too...
If you knock up the same plant/clone with said same reversed pollen, that's an S1. Sister-to-sister action would be F2 I believe.... A bx would be using a sister (or daughter?) progeny crossed back to the original mama/clone...

...gotta run now, but I'll get to your PM a bit later- :jointman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back