Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said fuck it plus foreman told me to go home throat has gone from itchy scratchy to sore and hurting :joy::lildab:

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 10.31.37 PM.png

He sent a grid! :shrug::haha::crying:

View attachment 1641753

Gelato mintz/ apples and banana/ and strawnanna or strawberry banana! Said this came from OK! Didn’t know strain of sativa crumble!
I think your bro in law must not like you very much :crying: or he's just a super lazy stoner.. tell him to tighten it up, he's getting sloppy :redcard:

@Hotfire :pass: Howzit out there this evening?
Whats up big dawg! Finally starting to notice a change in the weather. Santa Ana winds starting to come in so you know everyone out here is bundled up. I stay in shorts and a tshirt year around, sometimes a light windbreaker :rofl: other than that, just trying to get from one day to the next. Not smoking right now so that makes things a bit slower, been almost 2 weeks and it already feels like a lifetime. How's everything on your end?

My little Chem D baby! This is supposed to be the same cut that a buddy had in Cali and that has been tissue cultured. If it's the same, it's gonna be some amazing shit! The second best weed I've ever smoked outside of some crazy sativa we ran across in Oaxaca. Fingers crossed!!!

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 8.17.56 PM.png

Whats up big dawg! Finally starting to notice a change in the weather. Santa Ana winds starting to come in so you know everyone out here is bundled up. I stay in shorts and a tshirt year around, sometimes a light windbreaker :rofl: other than that, just trying to get from one day to the next. Not smoking right now so that makes things a bit slower, been almost 2 weeks and it already feels like a lifetime. How's everything on your end?

Good man. Went had some dinner with a couple peeps and and ridin out a wine drunk. Old lady doesn't drink much and had one too many which was hilarious! She's a funny drunk once every other year.

The ole tolerance break is good to defog and get some things worked out every once in awhile! Always hilarious to see peeps in SoCal freak out and bundled up and in Uggs when it goes below 80! There's a term for that "Like, Becky, it's brown boot season"! :rofl:

Last edited:
Good man. Went had some dinner with a couple peeps and and ridind out a wine drunk. Old lady doesn't drink much and had one too many which was hilarious! She's a funny drunk once every other year.

The ole tolerance break is good to defog and get some things worked out every once in awhile! Always hilarious to see peeps in SoCal freak out and bundled up and in Uggs when it goes below 80! There's a term for that "Like, Becky, it's brown boot season"! :rofl:
My father in law wears uggs man, I just keep my mouth shut :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back