Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think that one had a little extra in it :dizzy::doc1:

1698283310812.gif

Decided not to run the tent at all during the hottest months, July to mid-September.

These Death Bubba clones will finish mid-January, so I have 5 months to get a couple of quick ones in to supply me until December harvest.

Faster autos could do the trick. I am thinking of Strawberry Nuggets, they describe it as heavy sedative for pain and sleep and I have long been wanting to try Mephisto strains.

But I also need to get things done.

Any suggestions for a motivating pain killer, in the 10 week range? Some sativas promote anxiety and paranoia for me, so something mellow but motivating and creative.

Decided not to run the tent at all during the hottest months, July to mid-September.

These Death Bubba clones will finish mid-January, so I have 5 months to get a couple of quick ones in to supply me until December harvest.

Faster autos could do the trick. I am thinking of Strawberry Nuggets, they describe it as heavy sedative for pain and sleep and I have long been wanting to try Mephisto strains.

But I also need to get things done.

Any suggestions for a motivating pain killer, in the 10 week range? Some sativas promote anxiety and paranoia for me, so something mellow but motivating and creative.
Try Sour Stomper. Small and very quick and Need I say very frosty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back