Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just popped up while I was looking at IG

Maybe this is one of those times that we all have heard about and FF soil not being consistent and the quality control not being there. I agree I haven't seen HF do this but not super experienced with it either :shrug: :pass:
Ive used it probably for half my grows so far. So Im pretty experienced with it. Im going to get away from it. Try out promix hp again. Grew my best plants in that media. For now im Just going to water it see what happens. Its seems to be growing pretty good. Sucks cause its not at my house so I cant just go look whenever I want. Its at a buddies. But at least I got some plants going. I do have to split the crop with him. But worth it.

Good morfnoevight All you Happy Monday Live stoners.

My personal experience with CBD derived from hemp was that it was worthless.

On the other hand, CBD grown in cannabis sativa 1:1 plants with THC is a whole different story. Excellent pain relief and better sleep. The entourage effect is very powerful. The best overall 1:1 I have grown is 207 Genetics Auto Purple Kush CBD.
i grew a 1:1 from pacific seed bank. Alien moonrocks. And it got me really high. Hard to believe it was only like 10% thc. gave me the worst cotton chops. Imo 1:1 totally worth the dirt and time and space.

I dont feed till after week three normally. Why the ro water? I cant to easily get that.
You actually can! 99% of jugs of drinking water at any grocery store is reverse osmosis filtered! ;)

Even small bottles of drinking water are too! Aquafina and the like!

Japanese diesel boat in Pearl Harbor. It's one of our old diesel boats.

One of the guys in the submarine barracks, which used to be Pearl Harbor's hospital, pulled out his stereo equipment and cranked that song with the Japanese submarine within 50 yards of the barracks. Pretty funny response from the sailors on the boat!
I thought it's funny as hell
DzYYeFKYCep4aP-zwLJPLwwLPvGLc5Hx0Q8gGXO86wQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back