Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey.gif

IMG_8008.JPG

Anybody any ideas on this.......?

It is on the olive trees......:pass:...first look I Thought wooly aphids.........but I'm not so sure now......:shrug:

I'm Thinking some kinda Mold.......?

IMG_8007.JPG

I'm not gonna disturb it....we can light a garden fire in the next couple of days.....so I'll leave it until then...clip and burn.........:shrug:

Hubby asked me to order him a nose hair trimmer last night..... :pass: .....nothing unusual in that huh....?

Except ...it will be the Second one I have bought him....

I bought the first one for him when we were in the UK....he Loved it...

Then one day me and my son were downstairs and we heard this piercing Scream from the bedroom ....

Me and my son flew up the stairs...to see hubby running round the bedroom screaming...with the nose hair trimmer stuck up his nostril.......

They are battery operated...the batteries went flat...but it was wedged on to the hairs up his nose.

View attachment 1638707

When we got him calmed down....he decided the Only way to solve it was to Pull it out....snapping hair after hair...and it was snagged on a bunch.....

Man...it was so painful...my eyes were watering....and I was just Watching.....I Think it Scarred my son for Life....:crying:....he was a teenager...it was Traumatic.......:crying:

It has taken hubby 30 years to get over it.................and ask for a second one..........I Hope they have Improved them......:pass:
I've got one that twists, so no batteries. Works fine
PXL_20231014_112133261.MP.jpg

Sorry @Mossy …,afternoon :toke:

One of my Threats to him is to book him in for a back sack and crack wax......but he says with the way his balls are now...the beautician would have to run the length of the treatment room to get any purchase on the wax strip...... :crying:
VgCaLVl.gif

Got a few individual pics of the girls…

IMG_9038.jpeg

The super wide Mango Smile. One of the widest plants I have grown in this space. 😆

IMG_9040.jpeg

The much taller Orange Sherbet from FastBuds looking nice after the stretch. 👍

IMG_9041.jpeg

More short and bushy 4 ass monkey x Walter White is a touch ahead and looking very frosty 🥶 indeed ✌️

There are many more strains and different size plants in the ManCave this time around. I will take some more photos and post them soon 🙏🪴🪴🪴👀

Happy Caturday everyone! Hope you have a great day. This is Timmy. We believe he is on the spectrum. He loves smoking cannabis. Anything with Afghan kush works best for him. You can really see how it levels him out.
20231014_084827.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back