Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, caught up now.
Morning Kittens, Happy New Year. Thinking 2024 gonna be nothing but a shit show with all the crap going on around the ol just getting worse.
If we don't get emotional about it, it'll be damn entertaining watching it all fall apart.

Shrooms help take the edge off?
Oh yeah. And that post of @Mossy 's a few days ago might be right on. Pains were about non existent. Might need to powder up some 1/4 gram caplets to test out pain relief.... Won't that just set my doctor's opinion on it's ear.

Oh yeah. And that post of @Mossy 's a few days ago might be right on. Pains were about non existent. Might need to powder up some 1/4 gram caplets to test out pain relief.... Won't that just set my doctor's opinion on it's ear.
Ya idk... Its something about the way it relaxs u. I think when you're in pain all the time you settle for whats good enough all the time and it becomes the new normal. .. n for me livin in a constant state of stress with my aunt, its the only way I can relax with her in the house... How do you relax when where u relax is where the stress is u kno?

Ya idk... Its something about the way it relaxs u. I think when you're in pain all the time you settle for whats good enough all the time and it becomes the new normal. .. n for me livin in a constant state of stress with my aunt, its the only way I can relax with her in the house... How do you relax when where u relax is where the stress is u kno?
Same with my wife. Never know from moment to moment how it's going to be.

Thinking 2024 gonna be nothing but a shit show with all the crap going on around the ol just getting worse.

halfull.gif

All the sabre rattling of the Tyrants is about par for the course following covid........ :pass:

I expected More Civil unrest.....but it seems instead of Rebellion......the World has just got Whingey....

:blahblah: ..sign of the times......:pass:...instead of rebellions and taking a few governmets down to get rid of their frustration...they've went for Moan from Home.........:biggrin:....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back