Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was buying cigs yesterday and some guy at register beside me asked for $160 on pump #4! Looked out and was just a ford f250 or something so no idea why he needed so much freaking gas! If thats normal u will never catch me owning a truck! :nono:

Unfortunately since my girls are already 5'10" and still growing, we needed something with a big back seat. Still just a midsize SUV with a V6 though. Dumbasses cruising around in F250s deserve to pay that much.

Happy New Year everyone! Been working a ton through the holidays, so I treated my self to an excessive seed order to end the year :headbang: Gonna be hunting for some special plants to make seeds with this year!
1000003746.jpg

Hey @Fermented_Fruitz @Cerebral Goo and anyone else that might have this microscope. I have not had a single issue with it till the just recently the last two times I’ve tried to check trichz and connect to it it won’t let me. The WiFi network pops and and I connect just like usual but when I open the app it just keeps telling me to connect a device through WiFi then redirects me to my setting that show I am connected to the scope. But all I get is a black screen that just keep cycling me back to my settings saying there’s nothing connected when clearly I am.

Anyone had an issue like this either scope? I’ve been using this scope for over a year almost 2 now and never had a problem :shrug::wall:

IMG_7986.jpeg

My dudes.

I just saw someone ask about this place over on one of the reddit weed subs and thought no way, this can't be real, can it?

For $40 + shipping they will ship you a 4 gallon bucket of magic soil that you don't need to add any nutrients to, and ONE autoflower seed of dubious genetics.

Holy crap I am in the wrong damn business.
Lets see...$2 spanish white label seeds....4 gallons of miracle grow...AND YOU PAY FOR THEM TO SHIP YOU DIRT!

Hey @Fermented_Fruitz @Cerebral Goo and anyone else that might have this microscope. I have not had a single issue with it till the just recently the last two times I’ve tried to check trichz and connect to it it won’t let me. The WiFi network pops and and I connect just like usual but when I open the app it just keeps telling me to connect a device through WiFi then redirects me to my setting that show I am connected to the scope. But all I get is a black screen that just keep cycling me back to my settings saying there’s nothing connected when clearly I am.

Anyone had an issue like this either scope? I’ve been using this scope for over a year almost 2 now and never had a problem :shrug::wall:

View attachment 1656552

I have a similar one, but its USB. I honestly can not hold it still enough to see anything useful.

I use an old school magnifying glass. Literally the same one my grandpa used to read the newspaper with after his eye sight started going.

It actually works really well for me.

Thank you @Mossy Happy New Years Eve to you also. I hope the new year brings you health happiness and bountiful harvests. I’m not exactly sure why they call you auntie but I admit I can feel your hugs through a keyboard. ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back