Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it’s time found a couple more nanners so I chopped her. Had take her out in pieces cause she toppled over when I took the yo-yo’s off there was no getting her out in one piece :doh: :headbang::lildab:

Night Owl Bubblegum Queen Day 91

IMG_6870.jpeg
IMG_6871.jpeg
IMG_6872.jpeg
IMG_6873.jpeg
IMG_6874.jpeg
IMG_6875.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All You TGIF Live Stoners.

TGIF.gif

The Utility Room is done and getting restocked. I made a cloths rack out of 3/8 round steel for stuff coming out of the dryer, it slides in when not in use.

IMG_20231013_150547895.jpgIMG_20231013_150520791.jpg

I resemble that. :frog:
Hello friends! I'm so glad to be back! 2023 has not been a good year for me and my family, but all seems to be under control at last. Things were at the point that between lack of time and lack of desire, I let all the plants in my growroom die... and nothing was growing as it should anyway so there was not much disappointment.
I'm back in action though and hopefully back here with all of the great people that make up this community! I've got some very nice grows going and that certainly has improved my spirits! I'll be posting about them soon.

Here's a pic of my Granddaddy Purps, which will get flipped to 12/12 soon! ( all organic )

View attachment 1638560
Welcome home @pop22. The plants look happy and glad to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back