Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it has indoor plumbing, I’m in :lildab: :rofl: Preference for a warm place :rofl:
We pick a place and just move. Sunny with a cool and fantastic BASEment!
Brothers and sisters from around the world. And the more of US there is the bigger wallet we would have for rent or to buy whatever we agree on.

Take Thailand, Philippines, Hawaii etc…..

We've got 5 days of dog food...and a dozen eggs........:crying:...what more could you want.......?

:crying:

I just Found 2 pizzas and 2 kilo of chicken portions in the freezer........maaan......I could feed all #LiveStoners with that much....

well, it'd be enuff to feed me.....idk about everybody else :rofl: :hump: ppp

Yep, New Year’s Eve is my birthday

yeah........and i'll def forget that in the next 24 hrz :rofl: :biggrin: ppp

and relax on our pensions.

pension-?....wtf is that-?? :paleo: ppp

As long as it has indoor plumbing

with all the same type of screwz :crying: :whew: ppp

WTF, what if we stoners lived in a nicer place growing weed sharing the costs? Let say we rent a place for $10.000 a month….. fully legal. We youngsters took care of the elder ones with manpower and you helped us with your wisdom.
1703955678135.gif

Just to be clear thats $5! :yeah: :crying:

1703955729604.gif

Take Thailand, Philippines,
I think me and Frank may risk eating one too many mushrooms one night and could wind up in front of a firing squad! Them countries don’t play u may wanna rethink them locals! ;):pighug::crying:

I think me and Frank may risk eating one too many mushrooms one night and could wind up in front of a firing squad! Them countries don’t play u may wanna rethink them locals! ;):pighug::crying:
@Heart of flowers u could just start speaking Canadian and they would let u go! :yeah: :rofl:

Don’t think they are too fond of americans over there….unless they are looking for a tourist to rob! :shrug: :nono::crying:

Nope, I love Thailand….. I would move there in a second. Plus, weeds legal. Don’t talk shit about the government, focus on chilling out and having fun…. And you’ll have no problems :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back