Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Mañ'O'Green
I just got a new bag of Green Leaf nutes Calmg Pro……now it’s been a year or two since I’ve bought any of that…. I could be misremembering…..which is why I’m asking you……

Do you remember their calmg supplement being 12-0-3 ??? I sure don’t. :shrug::pass:

It definitely looks different, little white powdery granules, rather than the crystals it used to be….

Morning buddy, how’s it going?
:pass:

It going cutting up some 40’ tubes for legs for the platform I’ve been building
image.jpg

Hey @Mañ'O'Green
I just got a new bag of Green Leaf nutes Calmg Pro……now it’s been a year or two since I’ve bought any of that…. I could be misremembering…..which is why I’m asking you……

Do you remember their calmg supplement being 12-0-3 ??? I sure don’t. :shrug::pass:

It definitely looks different, little white powdery granules, rather than the crystals it used to be….

I don’t remember the NPK of my calmag pro but it is large chunks like crack rock. They have changed there formulas for about everything now so it wouldn’t surprise me

I don’t remember the NPK of my calmag pro but it is large chunks like crack rock. They have changed there formulas for about everything now so it wouldn’t surprise me
Yeah, it gets annoying how every time you buy something from green leaf….it’s a new formula. They’ve been doing that since day 1….

Yeah, it gets annoying how every time you buy something from green leaf….it’s a new formula. They’ve been doing that since day 1….
Still on my first bag from 2 years ago. It's kinda hardened but a couple whacks an I can get it powdered up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back