Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps Frank :thanks: :pass::lildab: I'm ready what you think couple weeks? :hurry:
Probably 3… I’ve grown this one twice….one was sharp lemon/oranges….and one was vanilla and oranges, like an orange julius :pass: Although I think there are other phenos as well…

Probably 3… I’ve grown this one twice….one was sharp lemon/oranges….and one was vanilla and oranges, like an orange julius :pass: Although I think there are other phenos as well…

Sounds right up my alley this will be my second time first one didn't go to well she stayed small pretty sure I stunted her. The smoke wasn't citrusy at all more earthy and florally. She did have a decent amount of color so I assume that one was more the stone99 pheno side:shrug:

Sounds right up my alley this will be my second time first one didn't go to well she stayed small pretty sure I stunted her. The smoke wasn't citrusy at all more earthy and florally. She did have a decent amount of color so I assume that one was more the stone99 pheno side:shrug:
Yeah, alot of stone strains can get colorful…and floral smells are fairly normal too. Really hard to say which parent it takes after….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back