Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Cerebral Goo have you tried elevating your pizza stone in your egg so it’s higher up in the dome? Might get you more heat…. :pass:
Came up with a couple ideas to raise the stone, but never thought about it to raise the temps. Will give it a look again tomorrow. Good idea! However it's smaller than optimal size pizza.

Narrowed it down to the Roccboox if 12" size, or the OONI Koda for 16". The OONI Karu is their best model and very comparable in outcome with the Gozney. Not sure I wanna spend $825 on it though. It's $480 for the Kona.

Should just try and persuade the wife to go to Naples again!

Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 11.44.13 PM.png

Came up with a couple ideas to raise the stone, but never thought about it to raise the temps. Will give it a look again tomorrow. Good idea! However it's smaller than optimal size pizza.

Narrowed it down to the Roccboox if 12" size, or the OONI Koda for 16". The OONI Karu is their best model and very comparable in outcome with the Gozney. Not sure I wanna spend $825 on it though. It's $480 for the Kona.

Should just try and persuade the wife to go to Naples again!
Also….check ace for Black Friday deals on the ooni….might get lucky….

He’s cousin sent me this one.. not sure if they were related but they had some connection… anyhow..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back