Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking that about Walter White and Aunt Jeannie's Elixier were going to be like that. They hardly grew the first 8 days! It was a first for me for seedlings doing like that.
I think they both came out of it! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
View attachment 1646890
But he dropped his 4 beans in september. Im thinking his environment is much too cold. Also he bought a 4x4 vivosun kit amd he said it only came with a 200w board style light. If its the light Im thinking of it'll cover half that space. But its definitely not enough for a 4x4.

But he dropped his 4 beans in september. Im thinking his environment is much too cold. Also he bought a 4x4 vivosun kit amd he said it only came with a 200w board style light. If its the light Im thinking of it'll cover half that space. But its definitely not enough for a 4x4.
Yeah it's not enough to cover the full tent, but One could still grow 4 small girls under it.

I guess you really need to remember that there are people out there that have never grown anything.
I knew that I could grow cannabis without a doubt. All I need to know were the particulars of what cannabis wanted and how to get it done.

Yeah it's not enough to cover the full tent, but One could still grow 4 small girls under it.

I guess you really need to remember that there are people out there that have never grown anything.
I knew that I could grow cannabis without a doubt. All I need to know were the particulars of what cannabis wanted and how to get it done.
Yeah he definitely did very minimal research. Said he is growing organic, Im trying to give him pointers but organic is out of my relm. I can point him in the right direction though, but Idk how committed he is. He has no environmental monitoring at all and he told me yesterday he didnt even know tents had passive air intakes. So he had his tent gasping for fresh air lmao.

Well,it was Tuesday the last day I checked the trichomes on the girls.
I'm hoping for some Amber Lamps! :eyebrows: :funny: :funny:

main81468.jpg

Yeah he definitely did very minimal research. Said he is growing organic, Im trying to give him pointers but organic is out of my relm. I can point him in the right direction though, but Idk how committed he is. He has no environmental monitoring at all and he told me yesterday he didnt even know tents had passive air intakes. So he had his tent gasping for fresh air lmao.
Well, just tell him to get his **** in here and we'll straighten him out.:biggrin::cools:

I hit him up but he went out drinking last night, prolly passed the f out right now
Yeah, I had a nice long conversation with this young man at the grow store before this current run started. He still hasn't registered here yet that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back