Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab :bday1::bday::yeah:

View attachment 1636772

Is this your 40th or not quite yet?
:nono: 84… 39:whew:

1696601991162.gif

When I transplanted my seedlings into their second containers. I watered the new medium until runoff, but now I’m not sure I should have watered until runoff, My plants look really overwatered. Is a full soaking of the up-potted medium too much for a little rootball? With no need to search for moisture the roots wont have grow that fast. So by the time the roots hit bottom the moisture will have been sitting for days. No oxygen, settled salts.

Thanks
U def shouldn’t totally saturate pot after transplanting! Either do it before u transplant or if after just do a smaller amount around the edge of pot! The roots grow out searching for moisture so if whole pot is soaked they ain’t growing nowhere at first! Def why plant looked overwatered to u after transplanting it!

So I did press the bubble hash last night it was dry enough. But it had a funny tasty real fruity floraly not normal then I remembered reading about how the fridge can taint your bubble hash while drying so I smelled the fridge and that’s exactly it. Still nice stuff not great quality I kept too high of micron (should have stopped at 120) and the starting product was low quality but it was a learning experience that was some what successful

IMG_6794.jpeg
IMG_6795.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back