Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby has been salivating over a mini tractor with caterpillar tracks...being polite I had to look at it's functions to see how Helpful it would be for him.... :biggrin: ...

I'm Fine with functions 1-4...but what the hell could 5 and 6 be....?....................................:crying:

The machine Mainly used for orchard ditching and rotating cultivation and fertilizing.

There are six major functions:

1. Fertilization in open trenches,

2. Separate trenches.

3. Rotary tillage.

4 mowing the grass,

5. Wind to fight drugs.

6. Gong.

One machine saves labor.

:crying:

I considered turning app on to see if any decent sized orders popped up but with this heat all it took was filling the gas tank and i was sweating my ass off and that was in the shade! Decided I ain’t doing shit til after sundown if i do any orders today! :yoinks::nono:

1694213161924.png

Hubby has been salivating over a mini tractor with caterpillar tracks...being polite I had to look at it's functions to see how Helpful it would be for him.... :biggrin: ...

I'm Fine with functions 1-4...but what the hell could 5 and 6 be....?....................................:crying:

The machine Mainly used for orchard ditching and rotating cultivation and fertilizing.

There are six major functions:

1. Fertilization in open trenches,

2. Separate trenches.

3. Rotary tillage.

4 mowing the grass,

5. Wind to fight drugs.

6. Gong.

One machine saves labor.

:crying:
How many trenches does he tend to dig? :shrug::crying:

You all should invest in one these boxes. worth the initial expense all you need is internet and you have almost everything for free Tons of tv stations all ppv all sports tons of on demand 7 day playback. Its only popular stations not all that are on live tv. Had one for years now and still going strong. And got ride of all my paid subscriptions for streaming. And cable. View attachment 1630407

ok...yeah..........and btw..............u got $309.25 i could borrow real quick-? :biggrin: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back