Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone try one of these yet for trimming? Its basically a pastry brush just says "canna" on it so they can charge more :rofl: Gonna be trying it out with the iced n baked so I can write up a product review here on site. I've seen a few YouTube growers use it and it caught my attention. Anything to make trim jail easier right?
View attachment 1664242

I use a $1 basting brush from the dollar store! ;)

Also i am glad i am not an idiot when it comes to working on cars! After cleaning throttle body idle was really high to where check engine light came on! Dude came back today and cleaned sensor and turned light off but never bothered to do a google search himself apparently cuz he told me I obviously need to replace the entire unit but a 20 second google search shows on this honda model after u clean throttle body its normal that it idles high and u gotta put the car computer thru the “idle learn” process again so computer can sink the idle with the pedal and throttle body! Dude never did that step and instead assumed throttle body was bad! Worst part was he said I THINK u just need a new unit! Like dude i am broke I ain’t paying $350 plus labor to MAYBE fix the issue! :nono:

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 10.31.16 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back