Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really sure how n what all started it, think it may have been my back being swollen, leading to my guts, leading to eating n blood sugar problems, idk it was bad. Bottom half is still swollen... Top half all outta whack ,cracking n popping, goin back into place after the swelling. Ibuprofen every 4 hours, lots n lots of dabs now. Morphine n stuff in the hospital still wasn't really helping so once my blood sugar was manageable I came home to ride it out

Well that's me how have YOU been???:doc1:
Oh man. Beside 2400mg of ibuprofen you can also take up to 3000mg of acetaminophen. You might want to add some to your pain management routine . Acetaminophen is not an NSAID so you can take both. There is also some what of a synergistic action as well, more effective in this combination than either alone. My wife cannot tolerate opioids and needs intense pain relief from time to time and she uses this combo, me too.

@Lil Dab u know i am cheap so i just put in for a sample request for the nectar kit and just used my moms info and my sisters address! Gotta pay shipping but if its around same price as last time like $40 for the middle of the road kit that has 6 bottles plus their foliar and the ph up! Think its over $100 for the kit of 6 bottles but only the 6!

This also has ph up and a 2nd bottle of the herc harvest stuff but this is what kit has plus the foliar stuff! With it u use like 3X the herc but i never tried it as it makes the plants mega hungry and i suck at diagnosing what needs adjusting if it gets hungry!

@Lil Dab u know i am cheap so i just put in for a sample request for the nectar kit and just used my moms info and my sisters address! Gotta pay shipping but if its around same price as last time like $40 for the middle of the road kit that has 6 bottles plus their foliar and the ph up! Think its over $100 for the kit of 6 bottles but only the 6!

This also has ph up and a 2nd bottle of the herc harvest stuff but this is what kit has plus the foliar stuff! With it u use like 3X the herc but i never tried it as it makes the plants mega hungry and i suck at diagnosing what needs adjusting if it gets hungry!

I know nothing about those nutes just what you've told me :shrug::pass::goodluck:

I've had the sample box sitting around for years. Can't run it through drippers so I've never used it. Maybe I'll try it outside this year
IMG_20240330_220127264.jpg

I love when a plan comes together..

Those fermented pickles I started a few days ago?

Probably already close to done Those are clouds of Lactobacillus doing their thang:

20240330_215217.jpg

Also, the latest sourdough started.

Took a diff approach to getting this going. 3 days of just adding 25 grams of flour and water, then a dose of 75 grams of each on day 4.

Surprisingly enough, by just day 2 there was already lots of bacterial action. Today was day 4, and this is the mix as of 10pm, after just being fed.

If this blooms like I think it will, 300 grams of very viable starter means I can start making bread tomorrow :)

Updated pics coming tonight. Wont take too long for it to blow up.

20240330_220029.jpg

I love when a plan comes together..

Those fermented pickles I started a few days ago?

Probably already close to done Those are clouds of Lactobacillus doing their thang:

View attachment 1674502

Also, the latest sourdough started.

Took a diff approach to getting this going. 3 days of just adding 25 grams of flour and water, then a dose of 75 grams of each on day 4.

Surprisingly enough, by just day 2 there was already lots of bacterial action. Today was day 4, and this is the mix as of 10pm, after just being fed.

If this blooms like I think it will, 300 grams of very viable starter means I can start making bread tomorrow :)

Updated pics coming tonight. Wont take too long for it to blow up.

View attachment 1674503

1711851377292.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back