Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1576.jpeg

Morning folks.My first attempt at super cropping.I wanted the main stalk horizontal but it felt like it was about to snap so I backed off. The smaller one I cooperated nicely.Hope I didn't over do it??? Jeano's Hell Hound at 27 days.

View attachment 1673061
Morning folks.My first attempt at super cropping.I wanted the main stalk horizontal but it felt like it was about to snap so I backed off. The smaller one I cooperated nicely.Hope I didn't over do it??? Jeano's Hell Hound at 27 days.
Nope, looks fine. :pass:

You can also tie the stems down so they’ll stay….
Super cropped and tied down and still not flowering despite being on 12/12. Have you had any that just absolutely refuse to flower? I'm about done with this thing.
20240323_094124.jpg

Super cropped and tied down and still not flowering despite being on 12/12. Have you had any that just absolutely refuse to flower? I'm about done with this thing.
View attachment 1673062
In my experience, after you tie them down, they either have to spank their trunks or 💋 them rather aggressively or both---sorry I couldn't resist 😉 🤪😂

View attachment 1673062
Go a little farther in the light schedule department. Instead of 12/12 on/off, try 11/13 or 10/14 for a week or two to force it into flower. I assume it's a photoperiod. I've not done it myself, never had to... But have read that it's what you do with a stuck plant.

Go a little farther in the light schedule department. Instead of 12/12 on/off, try 11/13 or 10/14 for a week or two to force it into flower. I assume it's a photoperiod. I've not done it myself, never had to... But have read that it's what you do with a stuck plant.
No, it's supposed to be an auto...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back