Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had roasted pork quesadillas! :d5:
Ignore the heaping helping of sour cream! ;) :rofl:
7AA27F19-05BF-43D2-A315-268A06A87DD3.jpeg

Telt you I could Feel snow in the air.............:pass:...who needs a weather forecast when you've got Old Bones....?.. :biggrin:

One of these days Bill, I'm gonna get on there and play with yall. Haven't played GTA since it was on the PS2 when I was in middle school? Vice City sounds right but fuck if I know lmfao. I got a nice ass headset for Christmas from hubby since the cheap pair of kitty ears I'd bought myself hurt to wear after a couple hours.
You'll have LOTS of fun! Headphones and mike are important. I think you'll pick it up very quickly.:eyebrows::headbang::headbang::headbang:

One of these days Bill, I'm gonna get on there and play with yall. Haven't played GTA since it was on the PS2 when I was in middle school? Vice City sounds right but fuck if I know lmfao. I got a nice ass headset for Christmas from hubby since the cheap pair of kitty ears I'd bought myself hurt to wear after a couple hours.
For playstation 2 they had gta 3, vice city, and san andres. They also came out with liberty city stories and vice city stories way after the original games launched though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back