Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hitting them with the kelp/ful/hum as I've been getting them hydrated and they've gotten a healthy dose of LABs after their EWC top dress last night. Already had some surface fuzziness when I opened the tent tonight to add some soil on top.

wbNDNu0.gif

Idk if I've got any worms left though, and I haven't looked in my worm bin in months cause it's got heavy crap stacked on top of it so idk if there are any alive in there either. I need to clean out that corner anyways cause I want to move the cat tree there, so I'll find out fairly soon at least

If not I'm gonna order some more and skip the bin and put them straight into my pots this time.

Zipped everything up and turned the exhaust way down (it was running full speed) and checking to see where it lands after I get the kids in bed. As it was it was hovering around mid 70s and mid 40%s and I'd like to get it up a bit humidity wise before I drop my seeds tonight. Good news is the hardware store I like keeps their soil indoors so it's not ice cold... not making that mistake again this year lmfao.

Peeked through the corner of the front window... 82/58% now we're getting somewhere! The oven was running for a while so the house is a touch hot so I'm thinking we should even out to a good ratio. Can always turn the light down or fan up or both if it gets too tropical in there :rofl: now I just gotta get myself motivated to go down and get my seeds from the fridge lmfao. Got a full line up of @Jean-O strains going in and I got the green light to join in on his comp he's doing. Timing couldn't be better, any later and I don't think I'd have time to finish a plant before it's over :rofl: here's to me hating myself in 3 or 4 months when I've got to trim these (hopefully) monsters :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Idk if I've got any worms left though, and I haven't looked in my worm bin in months cause it's got heavy crap stacked on top of it so idk if there are any alive in there either. I need to clean out that corner anyways cause I want to move the cat tree there, so I'll find out fairly soon at least
I was so lazy with my worm bin maintenance that by the time i let them all die off the castings literally go from bottom all the way to like 2” from top if tote! Its a tiny ass layer of barley mulch on top and just below it is solid castings! Just need to give em a sifting and good to go but i am usually to stoned and lazy for all that! :rofl:

There was only 1 i would consider from this weeks flavors but I wouldn’t make a special trip for it! This week mon-wed the mystery cookie is banana cream pie so maybe after it changes on thursday it will be a flavor calling to me! :thumbsup:

Plus i used to go to Michigan for Christmas every year so i can drive in snow if this stuff was sticking! Its really the other dummies i am weaving in and out of I gotta watch for! :rofl:

If i wanted them bad enough this would be me…
View attachment 1558898
Big fan of banana cream pie. They make that as a cookie or just standard cookie with some fancy icing? :pie:

If not I'm gonna order some more and skip the bin and put them straight into my pots this time.

Zipped everything up and turned the exhaust way down (it was running full speed) and checking to see where it lands after I get the kids in bed. As it was it was hovering around mid 70s and mid 40%s and I'd like to get it up a bit humidity wise before I drop my seeds tonight. Good news is the hardware store I like keeps their soil indoors so it's not ice cold... not making that mistake again this year lmfao.
Uncle Jim's worm farm. Good shit :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back