Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Mossy hoping you have a great day. Hopefully all is well and he is in the mend.

Cheers @Kirka88 .....Just beseiged by shopping dread ATM......... :crying: ...I Don't wanna.....but we've got another holiday Close Down.

Still working out if I can get out of it........:biggrin:

Good Morfnoevight all! I am in the hospital for testing my heart. The first two days in the ER without internet. The hospital is 168% of capacity so I was in the hallway the first day then and the next in The same gurney I just got a room that has cell connection. I am typing on my phone .. I hope to get out tomorrow.
Hope you get out of the hospital as quickly as possible! Best wishs!

41*f and drizzling, first cup of coffee is down the hatch! And the kitties are finally taken care of, Buster had a little bit of a sleep in, he just started pestering....lol

Ok i need some help if y'all willing. This same thing happened last time and I tried to figure it out by myself first but anyway. I did a test with mephisto sour crack cuz of the fast turnover. The bucket with dark green and the discoloration on the leaves is CoM with some added yucca mix for drainage
The other is my soil from my garden( good kinda loamy very nice :biggrin:) which i then mix with perlite and the yucca and a small amount of worm castings.
They're a little smaller than usual cuz I was a bit neglectful. But they were both looking good and healthy until 5 days into flowering and this is the same result as last time at the exact same time. With my soil mix i usually get through with out even having to top dress in 6 gallon just water and silica Thoughts?

View attachment 1552987View attachment 1552988View attachment 1552989
I had a few grows when I first started that did the same, they are hungry for some veg and flowering nutes.

I normally grow 3-4 plants at a time in a 4x4 tent. I actually been researching building a lazy susan approx. 46" diameter for my tent floor. That way I can just spin it to water each plant.
I have a motorized platform that I use when I grew just one plant at a time, it is on a timer that turns on every 450 seconds(1/8 hour) for 4 seconds(1/8 revolution) that gives me one complete rotation every hour. It has an override button that allows me to turn it on at any time for as long as I want.

I think it would be great for a large dia 15-20 gallon orgy pot, maybe that will be my next grow!

Just heard this on the news when I drove in. It seems to be effecting the dispensarys.

And

on the radio the had the manager for a local dispensary saying he's managed to avoid this by using seeds and very careful cleaning/sterilizing his grow areas. He says others are having serious issues with it.
Can't say what's really going on, can't say it's true just passing along this information as a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back