Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Miss Mossy!!!!!

And there was 3!
Banana Bread is in the drying box whole at 105days. I had to bend her a bit to get her to fit without bunching her up. Conditions in the drying room is optimal for a nice long dry. If I have the same conditions as the last, she should go 19 days.
The girl I just put in bags could have dried about 2 more days and that would have made 17 days. I've had to burp her in the Grove bag. I knew I should have been a bit more patient. The stems were just a hair too springy, half-assed cracked.:biggrin:
It's not too bad.It willl be good in a few days. I don't mind burping!:eyebrows: Smells are great! Buds had that nice crystalline spongy feel. The frost has kinda crystallized together to give that firm feel. It will give a little, but after a bit of pressure.
Only the 4x4 is running. I moved 3 Bears OG X Samsquanch by Mephisto to the front.
All are coming to an end fairly soon, but Knows Candy may be another 10 days or so. She's still packing the buds. She'd been a pretty big girl if she'd been in a Regular Earthbox.
I think Mangos N Chem would easily be the most productive in bud if I were to dry her. With her leaf to bud ratio, she's a hash plant for me. She'd be a lot of work to trim up and I have plenty of bud.
IMG_20230104_232615204.jpg

Nite everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back