Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't do a brisket to save my soul without a Texas crutch.
My friends from Maine have explained the problem is anyone south of Portland Me (which they explain is really just northern Massachusetts) is a flatlander!
Id like to think it's the cut of brisket we get lol.
Tough to find a brisket with enough fat to do it good around here too. Pretty much have to know a farmer to get them

My friends from Maine have explained the problem is anyone south of Portland Me (which they explain is really just northern Massachusetts) is a flatlander!
I've endured countless hours on the subject, and have pages of almost indecipherable notes. He cooked amazing brisket and pork, and always said if they smile when they try it, it's good.
Not much different than growing. Clean, pure, and find your road for that day. :bighug:

We've got some meat smokers around here :headbang: Check out the food thread. @WildBill is a brisket guy :thumbsup:

Hey guys, so I am really interested in trying a hydroponic grow. I've been looking at how to do it cheaply, and I just want to make sure I understand things.

1. I can take a 5 gallon bucket with a lid, cut a hole in the lid and put one of these guys in there
Amazon product

2. Fill the bucket full of water and nutrient solution (I already have General Hydroponics stuff)

3. Soak rockwool cubes in water Amazon product and then put that in the bottom of the basket, partially in water, to start my seed in.

4. Cut a separate smaller hole in the lid to put a bubbler in, and to use as a dip stick hole to check water level.

Things I'm confused about -

Do I ever need to dump the water? How do I know if the nutrients are correct? Do I just add more nutrients in the same proportions with any additional water I add to the bucket? Or is there where I would need a ppm meter for something?

How does the seedling not get root rot, being in water full time like that?

How long will the water take, when the plants are mostly grown, to evaporate? I'm kind of looking for something that can support my plants while I'm gone for 2 weeks on vacation this summer.

Read up om Hempy buckets and Kratky buckets.....

i've played drumz for a lil over 50y now
So u didn’t start playing til u were in your 40’s?? :shrug::rofl:

1674430098389.gif

Uhhhh me thinks
1674430251638.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back