Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
(sez nothing about posting 20 songz in a row every Caturday for the metal buffet....without ever repeating anything from before :eek1: ....no ez feat, lemme tell ya :wall::rofl::whew: i mean, jus sayin & all....:biggrin: :headbang: ppp)

:yeahthat: strictly against site rulez, tyvm :toke: ppp

this chick has a ton o' killer cover song vidz on utube, but from me own drummer'z outlook, there'z jus sumthin about this particular one i can't get enuff of....enjoy! :headbang: ppp

Um, sexy, happy and talented... nothing to see here folks, move along :headbang::bighug:
My semester of clarinet now seems like a waste. :biggrin:
It's great to see young talent like that!

@Mañ'O'Green
I am and really enjoy it though it's been some time. My partner in crime is a process chemist who just wants everything bigger hahaha.
He's got a 25 Gal fermenter in his dedicated temperature controlled refrigerator and with this crazy 3 -1/2 barrel computer controlled mash setup. Weve had some good luck in a couple of AHA completions we took silver for a porter. In truth it was an old recipe out of a book on old English porters.
I'm really not into competitions and all that stuff that was more his thing.
I love brown ales and porters.
Hahaha you can hide a lot of sin in a porter

Last edited:
Yup…. They all went to the local tourist trap….I stayed home to smoke ribs, and weed :baked::rofl::pass:
Amen. About to puff and put on some chicken :peace:
20230122_160819.jpg

It's great to see young talent like that!

:yeahthat: i've played drumz for a lil over 50y now & absolutely LUV it whenever i see my generation'z rock/metal havin such an obvious feel-good impact on the generation of today....can u say "warm & fuzzzzzzzy feeling"-? :redface: :headbang: ppp

lol well suck it up princess, the older women need lovin too, that is a better nickname than grandma beefcurtains (sorry peeps, I just couldnt holster that one). Somebody email me when Ive been reinstated to the board lol.
Hahahaha truth is I'm happily married and it's staying that way regardless of all that stuff.
But I will say she (grandma) is a trooper and one wild woman. Had to be absolutely off the wall insane back in the day. Even last year I've seen her there in the motorcyle rodeo doing the potato in the haystack.
And I kid you not she entered in the alternative dancing contest. I mean that's like a 2,000 dollar purse with some crazy competition. But you know what it didn't phase her so I have to say she's a trooper so hats off to her !!! Besides she seems like the type that just don't give a F as long as she's having fun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back