Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yeah: careful what you wish for Sonny :what?:
Oh hell ya. There was an older woman like 10 years ago at the Rendezvous wearning nothing but a painted corset. Gotta give her credit here she was at the vous drinking up.a storm and partying like it was 1951.
We nicknamed her grandma flap jacks.
Now it could very well be she was quite the hottie in her day but that was probably back when people had bumper stickers that said I like IKE.
Man she took a serious liking to me and followed us everywhere like a list puppy.

Hahahaha

I'm sorry but even with the bottomless beer mug and a pint of jack in me that seriously was not happening.
So yep be careful what you wish for (and no I wasn't wishing for that)
Hahahahaha

cat-and-mouse-funny.gif

Having trouble training the cat to be a masseuse.
Have to come up with a new plan @Mossy

that was probably back when people had bumper stickers that said I like IKE.

I'm sorry but even with the bottomless beer mug and a pint of jack in me that seriously was not happening.

:crying::crying: ppp

Oh hell ya. There was an older woman like 10 years ago at the Rendezvous wearning nothing but a painted corset. Gotta give her credit here she was at the vous drinking up.a storm and partying like it was 1951.
We nicknamed her grandma flap jacks.
Now it could very well be she was quite the hottie in her day but that was probably back when people had bumper stickers that said I like IKE.
Man she took a serious liking to me and followed us everywhere like a list puppy.

Hahahaha

So yep be careful what you wish for (and no I wasn't wishing for that)
Hahahahaha
lol well suck it up princess, the older women need lovin too, that is a better nickname than grandma beefcurtains (sorry peeps, I just couldnt holster that one). Somebody email me when Ive been reinstated to the board lol.

Hello peeps, I have a question for the experts on here. So I gave my ladies their first hit of Myco+ last night, and you know the cycle there leaves drooped for a little bit but when I checked on them later, they were all doing HARD praying. Like the leaves were almost straight up in the air. In trying to look that up, most explanations I found indicated that this was a good thing and Ive found the sweet spot on light intensity, but if that is the case wouldnt they then be doing it all the time? Just curious peoples thoughts on that, leaves are pretty much back to normal today, although still pointed up a little.
I have had a few plants do that as well. One thing I have found is when the water is colder than the soil temp it can shock the plants, some plants are more finicky, sensitive than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back