Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello peeps, I have a question for the experts on here. So I gave my ladies their first hit of Myco+ last night, and you know the cycle there leaves drooped for a little bit but when I checked on them later, they were all doing HARD praying. Like the leaves were almost straight up in the air. In trying to look that up, most explanations I found indicated that this was a good thing and Ive found the sweet spot on light intensity, but if that is the case wouldnt they then be doing it all the time? Just curious peoples thoughts on that, leaves are pretty much back to normal today, although still pointed up a little.
Lots of variables but ALL my plants droop before lights of outs :thumbsup:and others droop for other unknown reasons:shrug:.. Good be they have meant max DLI for the day and went droopy early.. I think if they were praying that hard it maybe a bit too intense of light?:shrug: :goodluck:

Lots of variables but ALL my plants droop before lights of outs :thumbsup:and others droop for other unknown reasons:shrug:.. Good be they have meant max DLI for the day and went droopy early.. I think if they were praying that hard it maybe a bit too intense of light?:shrug: :goodluck:
thanks brother I appreciate that input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back