Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also for the record believe a lot of the the time I have some dyslexia and I think you can relate to that auntie:d5:... Plus the typing skills are horrendous when I get done it is one solid red zigzag line and spell check doesn't even know what I am trying to type

Courage and Confidence @Lil Dab ...... :pighug: ....you are in good company.

If the dyslexia doesnt get us...auto correct does.....:pass:....no-one notices cept you....we all do it....:headbang:

Hey everyone thinks it's easy being spell check police but it's all fun and games till someone gets prostituded!!!

Screenshot_20230119_205951_Chrome.jpg

So here's Joe to spell it out!!!

Hey everyone thinks it's easy being spell check police but it's all fun and games till someone gets prostituded!!!

View attachment 1558220
So here's Joe to spell it out!!!

that prostituted sign pic is a repeat :redcard: fined one smoke break :shooty: ppp

Also for the record believe a lot of the the time I have some dyslexia and I think you can relate to that auntie:d5:... Plus the typing skills are horrendous when I get done it is one solid red zigzag line and spell check doesn't even know what I am trying to type
Have you ever seen my spelling hahaha
Between spell check, fat fingers and the worst spelling in the world it looks like Jethro bodine . Don't sweat dude!!!

:smoking:
I'm trying to make my outside garden as pretty as possible, especially after my epic Mother Ship Light Bleed episode. :d5:
Someday I would like to be known as the Martha Stewart of Texas pot farmers:rofl:

Hopefully u aren’t referring to the prison part! :yoinks::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back