Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse worth it's all da same thing man.....

Everywhere he went, he ran into too much recession, man.

No, man, you mean he ran into too much repression, man.

Aw, "repression"... "recession"... It's all da same thing, man.

:rofl:

@RosaB ok, here'z a couple picz from when i first got it all put together early las summer....i ended up havin to do sum touchup modificationz to the whole thing, so it lookz a wee bit different now, but still basically the same & will give u the general idea at least ;) none of the catchment comez from the main roof of the building...fuck all that :nono:...it all comez strictly from the 8x16' roof over the grow area itself....by the end of the summer, there was jus a small amount of sediment in the bottom of the barrelz, but no big deal at all....hell, the plantz didn't care & did jus fine as u can see :biggrin: :headbang: ppp

20220520_185757.jpg
20220527_165916.jpg
20220527_170029.jpg
20220906_113919.jpg

Worse worth it's all da same thing man.....

Everywhere he went, he ran into too much recession, man.

No, man, you mean he ran into too much repression, man.

Aw, "repression"... "recession"... It's all da same thing, man.

:rofl:

Wife was yelling at me for taking her cleaning spray that I did not have and did not proofread just hit post :doh: got to give you guys something to joke about:gassy:

@RosaB ok, here'z a couple picz from when i first got it all put together early las summer....i ended up havin to do sum touchup modificationz to the whole thing, so it lookz a wee bit different now, but still basically the same & will give u the general idea at least ;) none of the catchment comez from the main roof of the building...fuck all that :nono:...it all comez strictly from the 8x16' roof over the grow area itself....by the end of the summer, there was jus a small amount of sediment in the bottom of the barrelz, but no big deal at all....hell, the plantz didn't care & did jus fine as u can see :biggrin: :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1558214View attachment 1558215View attachment 1558216View attachment 1558217
I bet I could go with inexpensive barrels and wrap them with vines and creeping plants! I owe you reps my friend.
:bighug::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back