Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow @JM I have always talked to my plants indoors and outdoors. I tell them I love them, I thank them for giving me life. I encourage them to be strong. I firmly believe they are listening. Perhaps it is the water that is listening. What an amazing video.

Yes add .3g of Gypsum and .3g of Epsom Salt per gallon of RO. This will give you close to 50 PPM on the Hanna scale.

This will give you great water for growing. But now I think we need to add a true expression of Love & Gratitude.
My buddy Johnny bergio his father heard somewhere that plants love talk and music.
He used to leave a radio going 24/7 playing wjib (it was an "easy listening station" hahahaha) in the garage window playing to go tomato plants.
God we used to fall down laughing when we were stoned and saw it.

I'm no way saying it's not true we were really young and foolish and just thought it was hilarious seeing this radio playing to his tomato plants lol.

Playing with a new chat software (potentially for the forum)
16744043805098027868394744158284.jpg

Video chatting
Screenshot_20230122_091720_Chrome.jpg

My new rain water storage system. Using one of my all grain brewing barrels. Just an easy way to add it and draw it off later after collecting it.
Pay no attention to those fake anhueser bush stamps hahahaha

20230122_111944.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back