Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild Bill's Live Play List via Alexa

The rev Willy is a notorious liar about his gear and guitars and how he gets his sound. But just an amazing guitar player.
From one interview to the next he completely contradicts himself (foot pedals, amps, guitars) then laughs his ass off when someone catches him and points it out.
I've gotta catch him again this summer. He came through a few years ago playing with John Foggerty and like an idiot I didn't get tickets!!

Well, Alexa stayed on topic for a good while! LOL!
Wild Bill's Live Play List via Alexa

I love the honeymooners in the background hahahaha.
Caught him at EM Loews theater (years and years ago) halfway thru the show out comes peter Wolf great show!
The funniest part was my buddy Keven gets his foot stuck (standing on the seat like an idiot) in the old theater chairs that the seat flips up. He's on the outside right at the isle with steep stairs.
He turns to Phil behind him and says help Im stuck. We were young and stupid.
Phil goes really stuck you can't get out.
Kevin goes ya.
Phil goes are you sure
Kevin says ya!!
Phil straight arms him with a huge shove and Kevin pops out and rolls down the stairs like a barrel hahahahaha.

Phil goes hey look webels wobble but the don't fall down. Now adays we'd end up in the hospital with a fall like that hahaha

:rofl: :crying: :crying:

The rev Willy is a notorious liar about his gear and guitars and how he gets his sound. But just an amazing guitar player.
From one interview to the next he completely contradicts himself (foot pedals, amps, guitars) then laughs his ass off when someone catches him and points it out.
I've gotta catch him again this summer. He came through a few years ago playing with John Foggerty and like an idiot I didn't get tickets!!
Notorious liar? Nah, no magician reveals his secrets, he was simply spinning yarn for the sheep..... LOL :headbang:

This is it then no more typing :gassy: :gassy: :gassy: :gassy:

This is it then no more typing :gassy: :gassy: :gassy: :gassy:

I'm not the spell check police but I'm thinking he might wanna get rid of that autocorrect.......
Screenshot_20230119_205951_Chrome.jpg

That's the way I remember them! LOL!
I SUCK at rolling joints!
IF I wanted to 'have' a joint, I'd either have to use an empty cigarette or wrap papers over a Bic pen......a specific fatter than normal and very simple and plain round pen. I'd just sprinkle n pack! LOL!
I can't smoke a whole joint of any good size of MY stuff by myself! Probably half.
Never was much of a joint person, but I do like to hard pack a cig and stuff the end with hash or keif. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
Remember the old rolling machines hahahaha that was the only way I could roll a joint.

That didn't come out looking like a stretched football hahaha
Screenshot_20230122_102548_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I might have to go with recycled pvc or plastic. Wood barrels are about $145 on Amazon :yoinks:
Nope, I mean closer to $350, yikes.
Check like FB market place for old olive barrells or pickel barrels or even your town some towns give them to residents at a big discount. Just don't get a used chemical barrel

Screenshot_20230122_103332_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230122_103313_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back