Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to scope my WDA tomorrow! Doesn’t seem to be getting thicker so just a matter of trich development at this point! :thumbsup:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Crazy long stems on those trichomes. I got one going now, interested to see if that's consistent
Yeah I noticed that also.... one thing also that me and @Dankerson noticed she's veged for bit longer then the other girls but finishing up fast style :headbang::woohoo1::woohoo:

Last edited:
Night Owl Mango Mrr Day 79 Got little while to go yet she's still fattening and maturing up but looking superb:toke: Buds are pretty thick going to need to defoliate some so we don't get any budrot while keeping the RH in check which it has been pretty good tons of air moving in the tent:headbang:

IMG_2282.JPG

IMG_2283.JPG

IMG_2287.JPG

IMG_2285.JPG

IMG_2286.JPG

IMG_2284.JPG

Night Owl Mango Mrr Day 79 Got little while to go yet she's still fattening and maturing up but looking superb:toke: Buds are pretty thick going to need to defoliate some so we don't get any budrot while keeping the RH in check which it has been pretty good tons of air moving in the tent:headbang:

IMG_2282.JPG

IMG_2283.JPG

IMG_2287.JPG

IMG_2285.JPG

IMG_2286.JPG

IMG_2284.JPG
Thank god I didn’t buy that strain! Looks like more leaves then i wanna trim! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back