Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya they have all them sizes of cones, the gold pack (if I remember correctly) is 1.5” papers and orange pack is the original size which is 1.25” papers! So with orange pack u meed to stick 1.5 or 2 papers together to roll a nice fatty!
That's the way I remember them! LOL!
I SUCK at rolling joints!
IF I wanted to 'have' a joint, I'd either have to use an empty cigarette or wrap papers over a Bic pen......a specific fatter than normal and very simple and plain round pen. I'd just sprinkle n pack! LOL!
I can't smoke a whole joint of any good size of MY stuff by myself! Probably half.
Never was much of a joint person, but I do like to hard pack a cig and stuff the end with hash or keif. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Nope! Alexa! That's it! I like Ted, but this is a stupid song! It kick me in the ass.......that's not a damn Mopar car revving the engine at the beginning of the song. That is a Ford! A Mod Motor of sort.
It was a good streak Alexa!

Post 1953 cause it don't sound like a flathead.

IF I wanted to 'have' a joint, I'd either have to use an empty cigarette or wrap papers over a Bic pen......a specific fatter than normal and very simple and plain round pen. I'd just sprinkle n pack! LOL!
I can't smoke a whole joint of any good size of MY stuff by myself! Probably half.
Never was much of a joint person, but I do like to hard pack a cig and stuff the end with hash or keif. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:
I used to be able to roll some beauties but been so few and far between lately i lost my touch for that last step of doing the upwards roll to close it! I wind up fucking it up and making loose ass pregnant guppy joints if i roll em by hand! Luclily i have a 25yr old J&B rolling machine! ;) :rofl:

I use one of these machines and these filters. That'll roll like a 0.5-0.75g joint. I put kief in the middle and smoke em twice. Works great. Smoke 3 a day. Machine is like $5 and lasts for a couple months, and filters are like 300 for $5
PXL_20230122_030647169.MP.jpg

I use one of these machines and these filters. That'll roll like a 0.5-0.75g joint. I put kief in the middle and smoke em twice. Works great. Smoke 3 a day. Machine is like $5 and lasts for a couple months, and filters are like 300 for $5
View attachment 1557980
Man i missed out on a gold mine! 25yrs ago i was tearing cardboard strips off my cig packs and rolling them up into a filter for my joints! Now them things are a staple for modern day doobies! Maybe shoulda investigated a patent back then! :shrug:

Man i missed out on a gold mine! 25yrs ago i was tearing cardboard strips off my cig packs and rolling them up into a filter for my joints! Now them things are a staple for modern day doobies! Maybe shoulda investigated a patent back then! :shrug:
Agreed. I used to rip the underside of the lid of a cigarette pack in half and use that forever. Now the perforated tips are awesome
PXL_20230122_032909276.MP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back