Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh haven't encountered Clarks Wolfman in many moons...brings back fun memories with kiddies
My kids loved it up there. Shit I loved it when I was a kid they've been there forever. Remember when the bears used to be on top of the poles?
I still stay up at indian head resort just cause the view is so amazing.
And it's so cool hanging in the outside hot tub at night in a snow storm!!!

20210805_123303.jpg
20210805_113607.jpg

Last edited:
I'm talking about what's under the car. In that first pic it looks huge.
Yep it's a huge muffler lol
That looks like the body, it appears to be narrowed and fits down between the frame rails, at least that is how it looks in other pictures I have seen of that roadster

I'm wicked into doing landrace stuff just to see how good it could be...
I'm thinking panama red or Acapulco gold next (I'm doing photo Durban poisons this summer already)

Any recommendations (seed & breeder) esp sativa's. I don't mind doing em as autos though that's not entirely true to the original genetics...
Check out agseedco. That guy is very official and still has original genetics going back to the 70s. He's got 100% Columbian haze, skunk 1 and some real classics from the original breeders from way back. He also runs buy 1 get 1 sales pretty frequently

My kids loved it up there. Shit I loved it when I was a kid they've been there forever. Remember when the bears used to be on top of the poles?
I still stay up at indian head resort just cause the view is so amazing.
And it's so cool hanging in the outside hitting at night in a snow storm!!!

View attachment 1557231View attachment 1557232
Remember

Attachments

• th-610229750.jpg
    th-610229750.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 6
Fuggin stoners!:face::funny:

I wake this morning and my first thought is that I can still smell the canna strong. Ok, it's the bud I have on my laptop to dry. I go make my coffee......twice. I look at my lone girl left. I go burp the Grove bag that's a little. high.
I go back to my bedroom and the smell is really strong. I look on the other side of my bight stand and there's a brown paper bag.......... wif canna in it! :what?:
As I was trimming Knows Candy, I'd set the bag beside the bed. Going back n fourth while trimming, I had to make a path. I put a bag behind a window fan I used earlier in the week. It was next to my chest of drawers. Both being brown, I guess it didn't stand out to my tired ass at 1:30 AM.

So it was SEVEN bag of canna I got from Knows Candy!:funny::funny::funny::what?:

That looks like the body, it appears to be narrowed and fits down between the frame rails, at least that is how it looks in other pictures I have seen of that roadster
I was trying to look at the seat and how he was sitting to see if it was like you say. It just stands out to me in that pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back