Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not personally experienced but I have seen some top guys here speak of Ace Seeds Panama strains. They've also got several more "landrace" type stuff as well. I'm not familiar enough to know what's what so you may need to ask the wise wizards here what they recommend.

Thanks!!!!!

My buddy's turning 66 today I told him damn your older than gods back teeth!
He's a great shit rode cross country once just to keep his buddy company thru a divorce then rented a U-Haul rolled his bike into it and drive back with his buddy lol.
Broke down once on an old piece of shit sportster on the NY border so they tied a rope to his buddy's sissy bar wrapped it around his handle bars (So he could let go instead of bring dragged of shit went south) and "towed" him home in the pouring rain down the Mass pike to boston.
They get to one toll booth and he say the lady looks at him in complete disbelief and says never mind the damn quarter get the hell outta here b4 a trooper sees you idiots
Hahahahaha.
In honor of the occasion I sent him a pic of him in his 1st car.

:crying:

wolfman7.jpg

Woke up way to early with the hallway smoke detector chirping outside the grow room. Got the ladder and yanked it down, searched for 9volt batteries that weren't there. :doh:
I'm sure it will be singing all day in my sweater drawer.
Quite often when playing GTA, I just have hollar out in some strange voice, .

Foghorn Leghorn ....."I say...I say there, boy! Git yor lazy Chicken Hawk ass off GTA and change that smoke alarm battery! Ya hear!"

AquaLung.........."Go replace that smoke alarm battery and I'll give ya sum Free Candy little girl!"

I give 'em hell in my little kid voice.

My buddy's turning 66 today I told him damn your older than gods back teeth!
He's a great shit rode cross country once just to keep his buddy company thru a divorce then rented a U-Haul rolled his bike into it and drive back with his buddy lol.
Broke down once on an old piece of shit sportster on the NY border so they tied a rope to his buddy's sissy bar wrapped it around his handle bars (So he could let go instead of bring dragged of shit went south) and "towed" him home in the pouring rain down the Mass pike to boston.
They get to one toll booth and he say the lady looks at him in complete disbelief and says never mind the damn quarter get the hell outta here b4 a trooper sees you idiots
Hahahahaha.
In honor of the occasion I sent him a pic of him in his 1st car.

:crying:

View attachment 1557222
WTF? Is that a huge muffler under slung there?

Quite often when playing GTA, I just have hollar out in some strange voice, .

Foghorn Leghorn ....."I say...I say there, boy! Git yor lazy Chicken Hawk ass off GTA and change that smoke alarm battery! Ya hear!"

AquaLung.........."Go replace that smoke alarm battery and I'll give ya sum Free Candy little girl!"

I give 'em hell in my little kid voice.
Screenshot_20230119_094805_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_094832_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230119_095038_Chrome.jpg

They're all grown up now but when my nieces and nephews were little I used to tickle the shit out of them doing my best foghorn leghorn voice.
They freaking loved it and the second I started talking like that they knew it was coming and the chase was on
It was a blast

Last edited:
That's the wolfman that chases the train up at Clarks trading post
(where they do the big bear show in NH) hahahaha
Seriously
It's a riot

View attachment 1557227
Ahhh haven't encountered Clarks Wolfman in many moons...brings back fun memories with kiddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back