Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:coffee: I havent caught up yet.......:pass:.......I slept in......:yoinks:....

I got Woke by the Wind at 5am....................:gassy:....nope...Storm winds....and usually that would be me Up......once Im awake that is it...

But I fell back asleep.....I Swear it was coz the Cabin was Rocking.......:biggrin:.....

Due to the Gusts.........:yeah:...get your minds out the gutter........:crying:
I was up early myself...damn nightmares....turned on the tent and sat there on my bed trying to remember what it was but couldn't.....my fault, didn't hit it before I went to bed.
You back into the dust season over there?..seen a pic posted yesterday but didn't know if it was old or recent

I was up early myself...damn nightmares....turned on the tent and sat there on my bed trying to remember what it was but couldn't.....my fault, didn't hit it before I went to bed.
You back into the dust season over there?..seen a pic posted yesterday but didn't know if it was old or recent

Damn...as if i isnt hard enough to sleep without flipping nightmares.......:doh:

Old photo...it just Reminded me when I saw the Close Encounters trailer...it looked just like that.....eerie orange glow......:biggrin:

That one was the Worst I've seen.....the whole sky went Orange.....but we often get what we call Dirty Rain.....
It comes up from Africa on a heat plume....:headbang:...when it Lands it sets like sandy Cement........everything is Filthy with it....:biggrin:

Good morning everyone, took over an hour to catch up, damn yakkity yakking stoners, LOL

31*f and light rain....there is a bit of film/black ice out there, Missy was skittering all over the deck trying to run back inside! Precious!

IMG_0763.JPG

It really clogs up your plant leaves too......:headbang:

IMG_0782.JPG

Morning @Talonxracer :pass: ..sharing one.

Crap temps...are you forced to go out......?

Sharing is caring! :pass:

I don't have to leave the house at all, if something comes up I will wait till close to noon to get out after temps rise a bit above melting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back