Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
and while i'm updating my journal a few pics of 6 GDP x Red poison in a orgypot being bottom fed

Day 19 i did some LST as 3 of the 6 girls wanted to grow tall :face:
20230118_015938.jpg
20230118_015929.jpg
20230118_015913.jpg

Alright all you Ardent owners, finally gonna brush the dust off this thing and make some oil/edibles.

How much weed to MCT oil? Also, anyone mix in some keif on top of weed?

Want to make some WTF just happened level oil....

@Fermented_Fruitz, @Lil Dab
1 ounce per cup of oil should do the trick.

any idea of specific measurements? 1/2 cup mct oil to 1/4 oz? 1/2 cup mct to an oz?
So what are u wanting the mct oil for exactly?? Were u gonna use it straight or what? I hope to god u weren’t gonna bake with it? Coconut oil is so much more versatile and u can get it in a liquid form if u don’t want it to solidify at room temp so u could easily add a measuring droppers worth into coffee or u can use in place of oil in recipes baking! I use the stuff that is solid at room temp but i added a big spoonful to a cup of hot chocolate and was enough oil i slurped down that it upset my stomach and had it rumbling something fierce! If u are just gonna use for coffee or take a dropper full straight down your gullet use as little oil as possible! Since u will lose a bit each time when u strain it u need to plan for that! I would try to do just enough oil to cover the buds plus a lil smidge extra for what u will lose! :d5:

What method u gonna do for straining it after infusion??

im just getting into this Tobe, but I find it fascinating. Growing is a beautiful thing. Wish I would have started it decades ago.
Hey bro
Yes you are right growing is the best thing , i spend all my love for my projects. I be growing till i am 16 years old outdoors, started with 20 years indoor growing and now I am breeding the for 15 years.

Morning @Mossy .....took me a bit to catch up.....much nicer morning at 52f, 1st cup half done and not even trying to plan my day yet.

:coffee: I havent caught up yet.......:pass:.......I slept in......:yoinks:....

I got Woke by the Wind at 5am....................:gassy:....nope...Storm winds....and usually that would be me Up......once Im awake that is it...

But I fell back asleep.....I Swear it was coz the Cabin was Rocking.......:biggrin:.....

Due to the Gusts.........:yeah:...get your minds out the gutter........:crying:

Morning @Fermented_Fruitz ....... :pass: ..sharing one....
Morning and good night all in one! :bighug:
I was actually sleeping and woke up and was thirsty so grabbed a drink and was putting a movie on so figured i would catch up the 6 pages i was behind so I didn’t wake up 20 behind like usual lately! ;) :rofl:

1674036640448.gif

1674036700033.gif

1674036543418.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back