Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:face: I wasn't gonna say a word but i remember those pics too :eek1::oops1::naughtystep: I was just assuming that it was happening again :doh::baked:

OMG....................:yoinks:....I Thought at least we could Rely on the members being Stoned..............:doh:.............

Let me round some Unicorns..........here horsey..horsey..horsey..........

unicorn.gif

Agent orange is a mixture of equal parts of 2,4,5-T and 2,4-D. It is a completely different chemical from roundup (glyphosate). There is no comparison between the two with regard to mammalian toxicity. Agent orange is far worse. :pighug:
mmm, especially when compounded by 40% runoff :rolleyes2:

sorry, couldn't rezist :smoking: ppp

Omfg I'm dying
drink-spray.gif

I can adjust the lights, but the closet doesn't have doors :doh:
On my last grow I flipped on the leds and ate dinner, watched some tv... a few hours later I went outside (pitch black) and the purple light pouring through my flimsy curtains :yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:
It looked like I had an alien spaceship blasting off inside the house!:funny:
And there was nobody around who knew what was going on in there either. Well, maybe. :biggrin: :pighug:

OMG....................:yoinks:....I Thought at least we could Rely on the members being Stoned..............:doh:.............

View attachment 1556795

Oh I promise I am stoned 90% of the time i am in here just sometimes more then others especially if it's past this hour:yeah:... I have a pretty good photographic memory when it come to pictures/faces but i am horrible with names

View attachment 1556795
Ok, I will get the Unicorn fired up, but those pics were before my time, I think, LOL

Oh I promise I am stoned 90% of the time i am in here just sometimes more then others especially if it's past this hour:yeah:... I have a pretty good photographic memory when it come to pictures/faces but i am horrible with names
Like...
Hey you
Hey buddy
Hey pal
Hey buddy pal

And my favorite
Don't call me buddy... Pal

:rofl: :crying: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back