Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sola chases the shadows......finally....
P1170168.JPG

@Kirka88 @420Forever @Mossy TY for the reps.
Mossy she is on ice as we speak. She was the real mommy dearest.
Got off the phone with our son about an hour ago, he is a minister, and will do the eulogy. HIs problem is, he cant think of one happy moment he ever had with his grandmother. Truely the most evil unkind person I ever met in my life. 86 years of acting like spoiled little girl.

Got off the phone with our son about an hour ago, he is a minister, and will do the eulogy. HIs problem is, he cant think of one happy moment he ever had with his grandmother. Truely the most evil unkind person I ever met in my life. 86 years of acting like spoiled little girl.
Well I'm sorry to hear it no matter how you slice it it can't be easy for your family

Pretty sure the instructions that came with my apera one said to store in calibration fluid if u didn’t have storage solution! And i think using water in cap was like an “in case of emergency” situation and had to be super short term and required u cleaning pen, then soaking pen in storage solution and calibrating it before using it again! Much easier to just get proper stuff!
powdered potassium chloride is easily available. for less than the cost of one jar of the commercial stuff, you will have a lifetime supply. :pighug:

Yup Goo........ :headbang: ...dont tell me you Remember it too.............I dont wanna have to start Pee testing the members as well............:crying:
:face: I wasn't gonna say a word but i remember those pics too :eek1::oops1::naughtystep: I was just assuming that it was happening again :doh::baked:

Shame isnt it......?...some people go through life like that.......

I dont have pleasent memories of either set of Grand Parents coz my parents had a mixed religion marriage and both side resented the other side....and as kids thats all you could Feel........

Their Loss....... :headbang:

Agent Orange is not roundup :pighug:
If it is my neighbors are going to be SO pissed!:cooldance:
Agent orange is a mixture of equal parts of 2,4,5-T and 2,4-D. It is a completely different chemical from roundup (glyphosate). There is no comparison between the two with regard to mammalian toxicity. Agent orange is far worse. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back