Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll buy the bulk pearls as they are a good price and i'll look into a better thicker banger, thanks for the advice man
These are right up your alley bro! ;)
184E367E-D324-4E2C-951E-E1864EE66222.png

mmm, no one but...u guessed -> GODZILLA! :shooty: ppp
Only if he watched while it unfolded. A couple hours later, there would have been no sign, unless the boat or our sorry carcasses lodged in the crack. More likely, we would have floated off somewhere (wetsuits float), and the boat would have sunk and ended up gone in the rip tide outside the mooring hole. No one would have looked for us until the following day if then, by which time there would likely not be a clue. The lighthouse crew did not even have a boat, and they would not have raised the alarm until that evening. :pighug:

Only if he watched while it unfolded. A couple hours later, there would have been no sign, unless the boat or our sorry carcasses lodged in the crack. More likely, we would have floated off somewhere (wetsuits float), and the boat would have sunk and ended up gone in the rip tide outside the mooring hole. No one would have looked for us until the following day if then, by which time there would likely not be a clue. The lighthouse crew did not even have a boat, and they would not have raised the alarm until that evening. :pighug:
Where is that rock I'td be cool to see where it is on a chart

Maybe u coulda went Free Willy style and rode an orca to safety! ;)
1673668692508.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back