Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy the pearls in bulk on amazon that's what I did and find a better banger IMO honey pot, puslar the thicker the better and seamless:thumbsup: you got a head shop local? they probably have bins of bangers
@Zer0
View attachment 1555544
i'll buy the bulk pearls as they are a good price and i'll look into a better thicker banger, thanks for the advice man

i can use my fingers man, $15 for something to pick up something that i can do myself.. or am i missing something?
U cant fit your fingers down into the bowl to pull them out and once covered in resin they will stick so cant just dump em out! And they are glass so don’t wanna just dump em out anyways! Also they had some for $5 i just shared first link i came across!

U cant fit your fingers down into the bowl to pull them out and once covered in resin they will stick so cant just dump em out! And they are glass so don’t wanna just dump em out anyways! Also they had some for $5 i just shared first link i came across!
i didn't think they would stick or break i gotcha man, thanks for always looking out :thumbsup:

i can use my fingers man, $15 for something to pick up something that i can do myself.. or am i missing something?
If they are hot, personally I don't really use them. Basically the more heat your holding at a good temperature, you can melt way more oil while not scorching it and still finish the oil. The better quality stuff holds heat for longer. That's why I like the opaque bottom because it transfer heat without scorching one part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back