Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
linda for the win! :yay: linda seedz is a seedbank based in spain that carry 85+ diff breeder'z beanz, plus their own dirt-cheap in-house strainz :headbang: i've grown a good half dozen of their in-house photo strainz outside the past couple yearz & couldn't be happier :thumbsup: they ship via int'l fedex with tracking....it may take em a couple dayz to fill the order & ship, but once they do, it'z fast! :superhero:the quickest i've gotten an order so far was 2 dayz from spain to here in the heartland :yoinks: and yes, they do accept paypal as a payment option....that'z how i pay for mine & it workz a treat :thumbsup: ppp

edit: forgot the link, lol :doh: https://www.linda-seeds.com/
Thanks!!!!!

How is Linda's? They're German or something I think? How's the service do they reply to questions? Do they take PayPal or credit cards?
Do they deliver promptly ?
Sorry for all the questions...
Second order with them and it was better than the first.
They're in Spain, at least they ship from there.
I used PayPal
Ordered late on a Thursday and it arrived the next Thursday!
It was the best way I could get the strains I wanted.

Lol! Michael used to say that you don't need to outrun the critter, just the slowest person in your group. :jointman:
My first ever hog hunt was in the East Texas Big Thicket with my cousin. No TREES to climb...........just THICK brush and the occasional big tree.
My bullets were bouncing off the skull of this big boar that was charging me. My cousin stepped over me and fired one shot with his 44Mag. Stopped his ass in his tracks.....a few feet from us.

Yeah, we went hog hunting with pistols!:cools: That's how we rolled as kids.....both 16 at the time.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

My first ever hog hunt was in the East Texas Big Thicket with my cousin. No TREES to climb...........just THICK brush and the occasional big tree.
My bullets were bouncing off the skull of this big boar that was charging me. My cousin stepped over me and fired one shot with his 44Mag. Stopped his ass in his tracks.....a few feet from us.

Yeah, we went hog hunting with pistols!:cools: That's how we rolled as kids.....both 16 at the time.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
My first in the glades...thinking in later years they really were trying to get me killed giving a 15 year old a .38 while they had the .44's.......I stepped away to pee off the trail and spotted one, finished peeing real quiet and aimed, fired.....then ran like my ass was on fire for a tree when it did nothing but piss him off.....being smart I ran back up the trail right past them not saying a word, lol. Let them deal with it.

Morning @Talonxracer and thanks!
I'm rambling this morning cause I'm a tad doped up and just so so freaking happy to have the pain gone. My heart goes out to anyone going thru constant pain it's freaking relentless and it wears on ya.
I'm feeling really blessed at the moment tbh

:vibes:
I got my first taste of significant pain recently, and find it hard to imagine that I would choose to live with it long term. My heart goes out to anyone who has to live with that for long. :worship:

Happy friday all. :baked::smokeout:Got the day off yay. And got and email back from twisted tree. Sounds like there are getting alot of help. They are good on amr seeds dont need mine . Thats a great sigh. Hopefully all goes good and there back at it soon enough
Glad to hear that they are getting help. What a disaster. :pighug:

8am and still dark as sin outside!
but it will be light a bit earlier tomorrow... And a fine thing that is, although moving rather slowly for a while yet. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back