Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be 4:20 somewhere!:pighug:
It's been a crazy day anyway, it sounds like in a week or so I might get to go hunt wild pigs at night :woohoo1:
A girl I work with is married to a guy who works on a ranch and offered to trade a little smoke for some fresh bacon :jump:
Go BIG with your guns. You never know when a BIG boar will show up. If you're on foot, always keep an escape route in your head......closest climbable tree.:eyebrows:

went out foraging to pass some time, found an enormous Oyster which will get used up in risotto tomorrow, and so much `turkey tail' around it was great.
Will process the Turkey tail in to powder then ito capsules.

a benefit to shitty weather
7B443869-84C7-4495-8E4B-4DCFD4BF2FBC.jpeg

My Linda Seed shipment yesterday. T-shirt, rolling paper and stickers for swag.
Why not go to the people that's been doing THC/CBD girls the longest!

Auto CBD Victory > Dutch Passion
- Quantity: 3 feminized seeds

Photo CBD Mazar > Dutch Passion
- Quantity: 3 feminized seeds

Auto CBG Force > Dutch Passion
- Quantity: 3 feminized seeds 39.11 USD

Free Seeds:
4 x Auto Destroyer > Original Sensible Seeds
2 x Mimosa x Orange Punch Auto > Barneys Farm
Next run is still autos, so Photo CBD Mazar won't be ran. That's for the next run.
Probably won't run Auto CBG Force this run and freebies are for a later run.

View attachment 1555427
How is Linda's? They're German or something I think? How's the service do they reply to questions? Do they take PayPal or credit cards?
Do they deliver promptly ?
Sorry for all the questions...

How is Linda's? They're German or something I think? How's the service do they reply to questions? Do they take PayPal or credit cards?
Do they deliver promptly ?
Sorry for all the questions...

linda for the win! :yay: linda seedz is a seedbank based in spain that carry 85+ diff breeder'z beanz, plus their own dirt-cheap in-house strainz :headbang: i've grown a good half dozen of their in-house photo strainz outside the past couple yearz & couldn't be happier :thumbsup: they ship via int'l fedex with tracking....it may take em a couple dayz to fill the order & ship, but once they do, it'z fast! :superhero:the quickest i've gotten an order so far was 2 dayz from spain to here in the heartland :yoinks: and yes, they do accept paypal as a payment option....that'z how i pay for mine & it workz a treat :thumbsup: ppp

edit: forgot the link, lol :doh: https://www.linda-seeds.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back